Chrystyna D. KourosAssociate Professor at Department of Psychology, Southern Methodist University, USA
About the author:
I focus on understanding depressive symptoms and depression in the context of daily family interactions and stress.
What I want to achieve:
I am committed to using the knowledge we gain from our research to improve and strengthen family interactions and the well-being of children.
My previous positions:
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Psychology & Human Development, Vanderbilt University, USA (2008-2011).
Awards & accomplishments:
- Distinguished Scholar Award, Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame (2008).
- Consulting Editor of the Year, Journal of Family Psychology (2012).
- Excellence in Mentoring Award, Office of Engaged Learning, Southern Methodist University (2019).
- Associate Editor, Journal of Family Psychology (2021).